As a company, BMG Flooring & Tile Center is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) statements regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our customers and employees is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
BMG Flooring & Tile Center takes standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customer and employees. On a daily basis, the BMG Flooring & Tile Center management team is vigorously working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications in the showroom and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps that we’ve employed include the following:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Showroom Associates & Installation Teams – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our customers.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to regular flooring-related training, we are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training as a team.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We utilize cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. With that, we’ve reinforced our existing showroom cleaning procedures with team members and are focusing on:
- High-Touch Items: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in high-touch items, with focus on product sections including product boards and samples as well as checkouts areas.
- Public Spaces: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk and door handles.
- Back Office: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” showrooms are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, staff offices, conference rooms and kitchen areas.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
It is our privilege to serve you and your family and thank you for your trust. We remain committed to doing our very best to care for you, our team members and the community during this evolving situation. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please feel free to Contact Us.